<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Obligatory Blogiversary Entry 

OK, technically I crossed the one-year point on 3/10, but since that was just the "obligatory 'testing' post" I'll count my 3/22/04 entry as the first complete thought expressed. In honor of this day, I took an online English test on commonly confused words. It had some tricky questions, but considering this 'gear managed a pretty good score maybe it wasn't such a tough test after all.
English Genius
You scored 100% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 77% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?